Dear Parents & Students,
Thank you to all the families who supported the school this last year with our Online and Hybrid Program. We truly appreciate it. We are excited to be hosting outdoor Summercamps in 2021 again. Mask will be required and precautionary* measures due to COVID-19 will be in place.
Please read our proposed schedule below, we are finalizing details including pricing and registration will start soon.
*Due to COVID-19, camps will look different this summer. We operate with restrictions and precautionary measures that are strongly recommended by the Colorado Department of Health and Environment. Guidelines are provided by the state and are required of anyone offering camps this summer.
What will be different this year?
- All Camps will take place outside (additional shade areas will be provided). Location: Atonement Lutheran Church
- We will meet from 9:00 – 1:00pm (no extended hours).
- Min. of 6 and a max. of 10 children can participate (40% of current state childcare licensing recommendation to reduce potential of transmission of Covid-19). Social distancing in childcare situations is considered 3 – 6 feet, so activities will be created and chosen to keep that distance.
- 2 Staff Members (certified CPR teachers).
- Staff members and campers 12 and older will be required to wear masks.
- The school will follow a strict protocol. There will be an increase in disinfecting surfaces and hand washing required by everyone in the building multiple times a day.
- Any shared spaces/toys will be disinfected at the end of the day.
- There will be temperature checks of campers and screening questions for guardians at drop off.
- Staff members will also be screened every day.
- Drop off and pick up will be outside (You will receive an email with the protocol and other information if you sign up for camp). Please respect social distancing requirements when dropping off and picking up your children.
- Campers need to bring in their own snacks and lunches.
- Parents will have to fill out a camp waiver and a COVID 19 waiver prior to the beginning of the camp week.
In-person Summer Camp Cancellation / Refund Policies
Cancellation Policies for reasons related to COVID 19:
- If the school needs to cancel a camp (due to COVID 19 change in local, state or federal regulations) prior to the start of a camp, families will receive a 100% refund.
- If the school needs to cancel a portion of the camp that has already started (due to a camper’s suspected or actual COVID-19 illness, families will receive a 100% refund of the unused portion of the camp.
- If a camper is diagnosed with COVID-19 or has any symptoms that require the camper not to attend camp, families will receive a 100% refund of the unused portion of the camp.
Other Cancellation Policies:
- Families receive a 100% refund for cancellations a week or more prior (7 days +) to the beginning of camp.
- Any cancellations 6 days or less prior to the beginning of the camp will be refunded 50%.